October 6, 2009

Ira is getting ready

I can just see the look on my father in law's face when he sees these pictures, still, I just can't resist. I was at someones house and i saw this costume sitting on a chair and I just started with the wings..but then i couldn't help but put the skirt and bow on too. its close to Halloween...I am trying to decide what Ira will be, but Im promise it wont be a fairy princess Rocky.


















In other Ira news, he is just walking all over the house and anywhere else we let him. I am sure he will be full on running by the time we get to the ranch for Thanksgiving. We are very excited to be able to visit. I have been praticing my pie making skills..I am getting the crust down!




Summer is done up here. cold is setting in and there will not be too many sunny days left. Ira and I have really enjoyed our runs together. Sure he sleeps through most of them, but he loves being in his stroller...as long as its moving. I got him a special hat to keep the sun out of his eyes. I love that he turns into a homeboy by the end of the run from twisting his head around.




This last weekend Ira got to help me take pictures of the golf tournament for the Clara Jean Foundation. His cousin John was nice enought to chaufer us around in a sweet golf cart. It was a great day. Ira not only got to ride in a golf cart for the first time, but he got to see geese too!




















IRA SANDWICH





















I seriously have a cute kid.


This week is Grandpa's wedding, there will be plenty of heartbreaking pics of Ira in his suit. stay tuned! Oh and he gets to FINALLY meet his Aunt Sue!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I will be excited to see those pictures. And yes, you seriously DO have a very cute kid. Not that I am biased or anything. But he really is even if I am biased.

Kirsti said...

Great pics of your sweet little boy! Wish I could be there for your dad's wedding. Please let him and Dixie know that I'm thinking about them. :)