October 13, 2009

Better Than Instant Pudding--Instant Grandbaby!



Ira got a new Grandma this last weekend. Grandma Dixie is now another grandparent that gets to spoil Ira. And he is excited about that. It was a big weekend for our family, having my Dad get remarried. I am excited that my Dad is actually moving OUT of his house, okay so maybe just for a few months, but still, I am tired of moving! I need to not get attached to the house though. I love it because I grew up here, but I know eventually we will have to move out and move on. Its hard to believe that October is already almost half over. The garden is dwindling, we have butternut squash, but everything else is done. We also dried some apples this week, i think we will try to dry butternut squash too.. what do you do with dried squash?? we are creative. Regan and Dennis found this wonderful fall leaf. love it!



Ira is sad that he has to wear clothes all the time now. he spent practically the whole summer in a diaper. He will definitly be like his dad, shorts and flipflops year round (when his mom doesnt dress him anymore. I reall yliked trying to wear Grandpas shoes. The house is really lonely in the morning with out Grandpa!





i still have some more pics from the wedding to show, but i dont have them yet. stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

What a sweet picture from the wedding! I'm so happy for Dixie, I can't imagine anything better than an instant grandbaby!!