November 25, 2008

Day Five

Tomorrow is the day--- I get to be ready or not. The hospital will call sometime in the morning and then we are supposed to go in and have a baby. I can't say that I am thrilled about this scheduling. Maybe Ira just isn't ready yet, maybe the Dr got the due date wrong? Whatever it is, Ira hasn't come on his own and so tomorrow is the day that the Dr won't let pass without trying to get this baby out. He said it maybe as easy as breaking my water and then hopefully I will go into labor. I am trying not to think past that plan because I really don't want all the junk that happens if I don't go into labor with just that. Shawn and I are pretty excited though, whatever tomorrow does bring there is a very good chance that Ira will be here before it's over. Then our lives will definitely move into another dimension. We have a lot to learn and a lot to look forward to. So if you don't hear from me for a while, be patient there will be pictures of Ira as soon as I can get to it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Come out come out little Ira! It's time to play!!!

Kirsti said...

Can't wait to hear how the delivery went. I love you and am so happy for you!