September 5, 2006

The Second Beginning


You'd think marriage is adventure enough? We needed something more, so we are moving to Peru. Shawn accepted a Chiropractic position in South America soon after we were married, we have been preparing for our trip ever since. He left about a week ago and I have been working and getting myself ready to fly out on the 14 of Sept. He says that Peru is beautiful and he's very ready for me to join him. I am so excited to get there! We will be living in Cajamarca Peru, it's a city about 600 miles north of Lima. Its in the Andes Mountains about 8000 ft. i am going to meet an alpaca and shave it and make yarn. We will stay there for atleast 8 months. Then the plan is to backpack home through Central America. All of this and i have yet to mail all our thank you's from the wedding! I better go get those finished!

Prepare yourself for the fun adventure that is my life.

With love,
Stina

No comments: