October 31, 2009

Ira, Shawn and I got to chaperon a youth dance last weekend. we had fun and even got our picture taken by a photographer that was there for the kids. I looked scary, but Ira is as cute as always. The photographer even wanted to take a few of just Ira..either Shawn and I arent that cute.. or Ira is just irresistible....a few of the kids wanted their picture taken with Ira too.

It was a fun dance and Ira loved it! I followed him around as he worked the room and showed of some of his sweet dance moves.. the boy has rhythm.







I posted this small so you cant see my eyes very well.. they are scary looking..much better from this size. haha

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Awwwww. I want one of those pictures of Ira for my wall. How can I get a 5x7? He stole the show I can tell.

Unknown said...

You do look scary, but only in a cute psychotic way. Don't come to dinner like that, ok?