July 19, 2009

since I am on a roll...

I have been meaning to post this, its a couple months old, but his favorite thing at the time...funny that he couldn't even roll over yet!




this is Ira as a wolf...


My new favorite thing for him is bandanas.. i love to tie them around his neck for a bib.. so cute, but this day we had been over helping a friend paint, so i just put it on his head..


sweet pair of golfer pants we found him.



apparently Ira's future is all set up..




To Dalley's mother, Love Ira... p.s. we really miss you both!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the bandana picture and the one where he is leaning against the tree just like a little man. he is getting so big. Dalley and I are already ready for another trip north. Dalley fell in love with a stewardess on the way home and he is hoping to meet more. Now if we could just get him out of the hospital. For more details on that see my blog.
Kristi