December 11, 2008

My New Assistant

After a fun weekend at the ranch, Ira and i got ready for our first day back at the office. The mornings are a little tricker getting ready, but we'll make it. The hat that he is wearing in this picture was made by a nice girl named Nicole in San Antonio Texas. It is Ira's favorite hat to wear on our walks.



It's hard to believe he is only 2 weeks old. I feel like I have had him around much longer. After working these past two days I feel tired, and would much rather play with Ira all day long, but reality check, atleast I get to have him with me all day, even if it is at work.



He still sleeps a lot. And eats a lot. And goes through plenty of diapers. He is a good kid, not too fussy at all, it's fun to sit and look at him when he is awake and stares right back. Sometime it's hard to believe that he is mine. I am loving every minute I am with him.

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

Beautiful baby. I love the pic of him sleeping. So sweet.

Kristi said...

He is so beautiful. I can't wait to spend time with you guys over Christmas.

Heather said...

okay, okay...I suppose you can keep him! But only because he pees on you :)

Larsen Family said...

Adore the hat.